Friday, February 27, 2015
Final project presentations for ENVIR 495E / CEP 498A-- Environmental Grant Writing Practicum Class will be held on Wednesday March 11 from 2:30 to 4:30 in PoE Commons (ACC Main floor).
Map here: http://depts.washington.edu/poeweb/about/contact.php
Students have been working in teams to design campus projects that are eligible for funding from the Campus Sustainability Fund. They will make formal presentations at the end of the term in anticipation of pitching these ideas to the CSF committee this Spring.
Projects proposals that you will learn about:
- permaculture spaces on UW campus!
- multimodal real-time travel information screens!
- water fountain upgrades!
- a retrofit of Bagley Hall's HVAC system!
- a student position to create new media around sustainability!
- a vision to ban the sale of plastic water bottles on campus!
All are welcome at this presentation. RSVP on Facebook.